Job Title: PHP Developer (Various levels required)
Technology: PHP, Node.js
Colsby Overview: An experienced technical company built by software engineers. This business is hugely passionate about technology and like to stay on top of the most state-of-the-art technology to be competitive within the industry.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to make sure their skills stay up to date throughout their career whilst working for different clients across the globe.
The PHP Developer will join a global technology business focused around supporting other businesses in improving their sales.
The PHP Developer will join a small team of world-class experts, work with the latest software tools & technologies, solve complex and difficult problems and make a big impact.
- Write efficient back-end microservices that run in the cloud
- Work with the rest of the software development team to improve the way customers interact with a wide range of web-based services
- Generate reusable code libraries in NodeJS and PHP
- Coordinate and cooperate with front-end application developers
Skills Required of the PHP Developer
- Good experience working with PHP or Node.Js
- Experience in adapting to other programming languages would be beneficial
- Solid OOP experience
- Experience working with AWS Cloud
Please contact Liam Wilson on 0204 586 2029 for more information.
Colsby works with a global network of the brightest minds in application development, connecting ambitious businesses with hard-to-find talent across the UK, Europe and USA.
Our service is built on our extensive reach within web and mobile developer communities – but we’re more than just a talent network.
We’re proud to work actively with all of our clients throughout the full lifecycle of their hiring programs, helping to shape search, interview, selection and onboarding processes to drive rapid and durable results.