Job Title: Frontend Developer (React)
Salary: Up to £75,000
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Remote Working, Flexible Hours, Bonus Scheme, Pension Contribution
The Frontend React Developer will join a technology organisation who specialise within the renewable energy sector. Their technology is used on wind turbines across the world.
The Frontend React developer will work closely with expert engineering teams to develop an integrated platform using machine learning technologies.
- Work closely with technology stakeholders across multiple locations
- Support the backend development process
- Build reusable code & maintain libraries for future use
- Maintain high quality and attention to detail
Skills Required of the Frontend React Developer
- Strong experience working with React, Redux & Hooks
- Experience working with UX/UI
- Experience working with AWS Cloud
Please contact Liam Wilson on 0204 586 2029 for more information.
Colsby works with a global network of the brightest minds in application development, connecting ambitious businesses with hard-to-find talent across the UK, Europe and USA.
Our service is built on our extensive reach within web and mobile developer communities – but we’re more than just a talent network.
We’re proud to work actively with all of our clients throughout the full lifecycle of their hiring programs, helping to shape search, interview, selection and onboarding processes to drive rapid and durable results.