Location: Hybrid/Remote (Newcastle Upon Tyne)
Salary: Up to £75,000
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Remote Working, Flexible Hours, 10% Pension Contribution, 30 Days’ holiday, £1000 training budget & much more.
Visit www.colsby.com for more information.
The Senior Node Developer will join one of the UK’s leading software consultancies who specialise in business critical projects for some of the worlds most exciting businesses.
The Senior Node Developer will work in a tight knit team delivering business critical systems for some of the most high profile clients across the globe
- Work closely with technology stakeholders across multiple locations
- Support the backend development process
- Build reusable code & maintain libraries for future use
- Maintain high quality and attention to detail
Skills Required of the Senior Node Developer
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to new situations
- Good experience and knowledge of the fundamentals in your main tech stack
- Experience of designing well-structured and maintainable applications
- Experience of communicating your ideas to multiple audiences
- An appetite to learn new technologies and approaches
Please contact Liam Wilson on 0204 586 2029 for more information.
Colsby works with a global network of the brightest minds in application development, connecting ambitious businesses with hard-to-find talent across the UK, Europe and USA.
Our service is built on our extensive reach within web and mobile developer communities – but we’re more than just a talent network.
We’re proud to work actively with all of our clients throughout the full lifecycle of their hiring programs, helping to shape search, interview, selection and onboarding processes to drive rapid and durable results.